1. What is your language pet peeve. (example 'hot water heater', why would you heat hot water)
Conversate. Please somebody let folks know that this isn't a word!
2. What is your favorite word? Both dirty and clean?
3. What is the one word you cannot spell?
I would put it here but I couldn't spell it right enough to look it up.
4. What is the one word you always pronounce wrong?
5. If you could erase one popular catchphrase from the english language, what would it be?
"Stop Hatin'!" - Nobody is hatin' on you. We just don't like you.
Bonus (as in optional): What is the most hurtful thing you have ever said to anyone? Was it deliberate or accidental? What was the most hurtful thing ever said to you? Do you think it was deliberate or accidental?
I'm always saying something stupid or hurtful without realizing it. Too many to name.