This is a list of shit that just needs to stop or go away in the coming year. Please feel free to add on if I missed something.
1. Guys wearing gay-ass tight jeans and fruity sneakers
2. Big girls in clothes that don't fit. They make that shit in your size!
3. Women/Men over 30 talking about they aren't going to date anybody with kids. Who are you going to date?
4. People who take stuff on the internet way too serious (blogs, myspace, facebook, etc.)
5. The excuse that the man is holding you back. Obama is President! You can dead that one.
7. Robbing Peter to pay Paul
8. Black folks wearing colored contacts. Its not 1988 anymore. Stop it!
9. The ponytail/weave booths in the middle of the mall. I guess chicks aren't even trying to fool you anymore, huh?
10. Grown ass men with a closet full of sneakers and no dress shoes (and any male over 15 without a suit!)
11. Corny come-on lines. Just be yourself!
12. Women who don't "need" a man. You aren't fooling anybody.
13. Atlanta traffic
14. People who hate on other people's happiness or success.
15. The saying "hate on"
16. The use of the word "swag"
17. Reality shows with so-called celebrities who are famous for doing nothing.
18. Heroes, Grey's Anatomy, and Desperate Housewives
19. Brett Favre. Just retire already!
20. Wack porn movies. It can't be that hard to make a good one of these.
21. Diddy's music career. Just keep making clothes and babies.
22. Vivica Fox
23. My non-church going self.
24. My non-traveling self.
25. People at work who try to get others to do their job.
26. GeeGee's fantasy basketball team kicking my team's ass
27. People who think because they have a blog that they are "industry"
28. Any dude over 18 with braids
29. Females with crimps. Who brought this shit back?
30. Adults who are physically and mentally capable of working that would rather get public assistance or beg on the street.
31. Mohawks on little boys
32. Rap beefs
33. Corporations getting bailed out but my bills still being due.
34. People thinking you should support a business just cause its black. Nevermind the poor service and the high prices.
35. Chicks with nothing going for themselves singing "Put A Ring On It"
37. People not being happy with themselves so that walk around bitter all the damn time.
39. Fools who still think going to jail is cool.
40. Black on Black violence
41. People over 30 who haven't committed to anything serious in life.
42. Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda's!
43. Stop Fronting! Be Yourself!
44. Bad Credit
45. Wanting what the next man/woman has
46. The non-word "conversate"
47. Ghetto literature
48. My addiction to fast food
49. Working extra hours for the same pay
50. Being a nice guy.