1.05.2008

Songs Of The Moment

These three songs are in heavy rotation for me right now. You already know that I loved J. Holiday's Bed. He rips the chorus on this Fat Joe song. Joe keeps an anthem doesn't he? I really slept on Chrisette Michele before this video. After seeing it, I went out and purchased the CD. Gabby has some serious competition right here! I could love this woman. Lastly, a little something different. Straight from Bankhead ATL, Shawty Lo! If you live in the A, you know about this joint.


I Won't Tell - Fat Joe featuring J. Holiday



Be OK - Chrisette Michele



Dey Know - Shawty Lo

2 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

Yessir... you've been tagged... check out RBW to find out what you have to do!

Anonymous said...

If you really want to fall in love with Chrisette, check out my site or my Youtube for video of her from a recent concert here in DC. She's a BADmamajama. Glad you're up on it now!