1. Strike up conversations with 10 strangers a day – You’ll build up an immunity to rejection, and you’ll practice icebreakers and quick responses. So when a woman comes into range, muscle memory will kick in.
2. Carry a neighbor’s bags – One truism: Women have friends. A Second truism: Women want to fix people up. Show that you’re a good guy, and you’ll start collecting numbers.
3. Pretend you’ve already been introduced – Your mindset will shift from hunting to having a casual conversation, and, most important, she won’t see you as yet another guy hitting on her.
4. Leave the office – On nice days, women eat lunch outside. Remember to turn off the phone and ditch the shades.
5. Don’t interrogate – She doesn’t know you, so questions are intrusive and make her feel like she’s being evaluated You want to engage rather than gather information, so share first – “I’m the youngest of three, how about you?” – and she’ll respond comfortably.
This is a piece of advice I read in a men’s magazine the other day. Seems like common sense but I’m going to try to do some of those things and see if I have any better results than I’ve been having.
Ladies, does this sound good? Fellas, what works for you?