5.30.2008

Random Stuff

I am sitting at my desk trying to figure out how many hours is it before I can go home and get fucked up.

This is a very busy time of year for us and my phone and email are blowing up with questions about when am I going to get this or that done.

FUCK ALL Y’ALL!!! – Is what I really want to say but of course I cannot. Need my gig in this rough economy. It is partially my fault anyway for procrastinating about some of these deadlines.

Does not help that I keep thinking about how good CL put it down last night. They need a male version of that Jill Scott song, Whatever, so I can sing that for my baby.

She has definitely pushed the boy shorts ahead of the thong as my favorite panties to see a woman wearing.

I am getting a tattoo for my birthday this year. It will be my first. A little nervous but still excited. Thinking about a Gemini symbol on my shoulder.

My sister (fellow Gemini – June 19) is coming back to Atlanta before moving to Brazil for a year on grant that she was awarded. Cannot wait to kick it with her.

I really could use some Cold Stone Creamery this weekend.

Ever have a flashback of some really good sex in the middle of a meeting? I know those people were wondering what the hell was wrong with me when that shiver went down the middle of my back.

Created an “adult” version of Scrabble that I play with CL. Love it because you cannot lose. I am still the Champ though, baby!

Is it possible for one person to be everything you want?

I am really feeling scatter brain lately. Can y’all give me some ideas on what you might want to read my opinion on?

Matter of fact, just give me some questions of things you want to know.

5 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

OK... so you and CL seem to be getting it in pretty heavy...

glad she was able to put you on to game because boy shorts have always been that bizness over thongs!

NyRobi said...

A tattoo huh? Finally!!! What took you so long? I like your random thought most of all. Write about what you feel... most times you're right on point.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

lol chk this link http://pimpinpens.blogspot.com/2008/05/raw-dawg-pimpin-psalms-of-stone-cold.html

mr get high

Anonymous said...

I could dedicate a whole blog post to boy shorts....

Skoolboi Krush said...

eb - yes, i have been schooled.

nyrobi - i am always late. just got rid of my members only jacket.

all-mi-t - icheck it out. that's a good look.

fresh - you and me both. i have been converted.